SRM X-Power is Finally Here!
As an official SRM dealer, we are proud to inform that the SRM X-Power is now available. Do you take your training and racing seriously enough? Do you want the best, most versatile power meter on the market? For more information or to place your order, send us an email to email@example.com.
Since SRM first announced the X-Power pedals at Eurobike in September 2019, they have tested and refined their design and now production has finally started!
X-Power is a dual-sided Power Meter pedal for MTB, gravel and cyclocross with a Shimano-compatible SPD cleat system. With its simple installation, robust construction and high accuracy, it is the best solution for athletes who want to improve their performance on loose surfaces or simply like to use the SPD pedal system!
X-Power introduces a number of new technologies, including:
- Robust design with protected electronics in the spindle
- New sensors and apps that make installation easy
- A SPD-compatible and robust construction with many possible uses - in the mountains, on loose ground or just if you want to take your PowerMeter with you when you travel.
- Accuracy ± 2%
- DUAL or BUNDLE (incl. SRM PC8)
- Left / right distribution
- Compatible with most bike computers through ANT+™ and Bluetooth®
- Zwift™ compatible
- iOS & Android™ app
- Rechargeable via magnetic connector
- Up to 30 hours use per charge
- Triple bearing for perfect load distribution and high mileage
- High quality seals for protection against water and mud
- 172 g weight per pedal
- Pedal stack height 10,5 mm
- Q-factor 54 mm
- Firmware updates via Bluetooth
- 3 year warranty
Price for dual sided system: 1499€
Pictures displayed are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product improvements. The prices are in EURO (EUR) excluding shipping & handling.
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or a casual rider, our curated content has you covered. Saddle up and dive into the exciting realm of cycling with us.
After rain comes sun
These last weeks, the island has ben blessed with some sorely needed rainfall, and it says thanks by exploding in colour and life everywhere.
Alps Crossing Part 1
Day 1 & 2 of a planned 5 day traverse from Praz-sur-Arly (near-ish Geneva) to Berchtesgaden. Through France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria and finally Germany.
Bike Rental & Service
in Gran Canaria
Our mission is to provide the best possible service for all cyclists visiting the island.